Managed Dedicated Servers from UnitedLayer
Our Managed Dedicated Server packages range from single servers for simple web hosting applications to large clusters with an infinite number of nodes. Our servers use the Intel "SandyBridge" CPU micro-architecture line of CPU's, which have 4 channels of DDR3 Memory for maximum memory bandwidth. Additional servers and services can be added on demand as business needs grow. For our customers that require specialized systems that are tailored for their Application, UnitedLayer offers Gaming Solutions as well as GPU Accelerated Platforms.
Why should I get a dedicated Server?
If you would like to ensure predictable performance, ensure single tenancy for security and compliance reasons, or customize the system architecture, you may want to consider getting a Managed Dedicated Server. For example, you may want to be able to choose a server with the following attributes:
- Choice of Chassis - 1U, 2U, 3U
- Choice of Motherboard - Single Socket, Dual Socket, Quad Socket
- Choice of CPU - Quad Core/Single Thread, Quad Core/Dual Thread, Hex Core/Dual Thread
- Choice of CPU Speed - 2.0 GHz, 2.4GHz, etc.
- Choice of RAID card - H/W RAID, S/W RAID
- Choice of Disks - SAS 15K RPM, SAS 10K RPM, SATA, SSD
- Custom PCIe Configurations - PCIe Flash Cards, GPU Cards, etc.
UnitedLayer will consult with your to configure a system architecture that best meets your application requirements and procure, test, configure and deploy the server for you. Beyond the deployment, our 24x7 support team at UnitedLayer will continue to monitor the server for uptime such as - power supplies, hard disk failures, RAM errors, motherboard failures, RAID card failures, etc - and have inventory on hand to replace them within our Service Level Agreement (SLA).