READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD OF HYBRID HOSTING?
Position: Analyst Relations
Experience Required: 3+ Years
Location: India, Work From Home
We are calling for an Analyst Relations who will lead and execute on the AR plan for a portfolio of company’s verticals/service lines. The successful candidate should have proven success in project management, stakeholder management of senior leadership, and excellent verbal/written communication
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Global Analyst Relations Lead for Cloud Infrastructure Services and Application Services
- Drive all analyst engagements with Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Everest, NelsonHall and HFS etc.
- Lead the AR plan for the Industry/Service line specific portfolios for the company with a focus on industry verticals and enterprise services
- Manage analyst and business leadership engagement across geographies (e.g., North America, Europe, and India); engage with analysts and build on-going relationships
- Provide sales with key insights extracted from analyst coverage reports
- Monitor and engage in relevant social media forums
- Project manage the Analyst RFI process from end-to-end
- Work with the marketing teams to promote key leadership positions in major assessments like Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves, IDC Marketscapes, Everest PEAK Matrices etc.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Three years of experience in Analyst Relations
- Stakeholder management/effective expectation management with internal senior leaders and the external analyst community
- Excellent project management and time management skills – meeting deadlines and delivering on time is a very crucial element of this role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to work hours that overlap with Western US morning hours
- Team Player