READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD OF HYBRID HOSTING?
Position: Finance Executive
Experience Required : 4-8 yrs
Location: Bangalore/ Remote
Work Time: Night Shift (8:30 PM to 5:30 AM)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Hands on experience with GST Filing/ TDS Return/PF/ESIC.
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Dealing Indian and US accounting Passing entries, Invoice processing, Validation.
- Vendor reconciliation, Bank reconciliation, Inventory reconciliation Bank feed, Amortizations, Month end and year end closing activities Preparation of reconciliation statement.
- Preparation of Monthly, Yearly financial statement.
- Dealing with client related to payment and arrears issues.
- AP Reconciliation, AR reconciliation
- Very good experience on Quickbooks, TDS, Accounting.
- Well-versed with taxation and Payroll.
- Prepare MIS report as per Management required
- The candidate should be a graduate in Commerce.
- Must carrying 2-4 years of experience..
- The candidate must be high in attention to detail and meticulousness.
- Comfortable in verbal and written communication
- Advanced mathematical and logical deduction skills
- Ability to learn quickly to be able to understand organizational processes and follow them.
- Must be well organized and methodical in approach and be able to manage filing/database system.
- Must understand the company policy documentation and how to apply them within day-to-day work and avoid leakages.
- Worked under CA will be preferred.