READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD OF HYBRID HOSTING?
Position: Global Sales Manager
Experience Required: 10+ Years
Location: Bangalore / WFH
Shift time: Rotational Shift Job (Please apply only if you’re willing to work in Night shift)
About the job
We are building a world-class delivery function within our global organization that will
guide us to build critical systems on public cloud infrastructure. Our Cloud Solution
Architects are responsible for leading the strategy formulation and architectural design of
these complex cloud initiatives. These leadership roles require collaborating with
executive-level business and technology leaders as well as developers, DevOps
engineers, and system and infrastructure engineers across business, functional, and
The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world’s relationship with technology evolves.
Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a
hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Architects are responsible for keeping up with the
latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that
meet the needs of our customers and products.
- Drive revenue and growth for Customer Analytics and Marketing portfolio of
products for Retail / CPG domain.
- Identify, develop and qualify sales opportunities with the sole focus of meeting
revenue targets in a timely, reliable and consistent manner.
- Manage the entire Sales life cycle from lead generation to closure. This would
include the following:
– Market development and lead generation.
– Prospect development, Identifying and qualifying opportunities.
– Understanding business and technology scenario/needs and product
– Preparation of proposals e. Final negotiation and closure.
- Set up winning global sales organization.
- Develop and drive joint business planning including revenue and unit goals.
- Create and implement key segment growth strategy across all products and
- Responsible for driving UnitedLayer B2B strategy.
- Work closely with CXOs of the top enterprises across the Globe to deliver on
UnitedLayer promises to the hilt.
- Achieve sales targets on a quarter-on-quarter basis with monthly goals to be
managed by high degree for forecast accuracy.
- Work to build adequate sales pipeline and drive the rigors of pipeline
- Work with the services and product specialist teams and encourage cross team
- Manage the different regions to ensure Overall Revenue and Profitability
- Develop individual business plans for each country / region.
- Head Sales & Marketing verticals.
- Sell against monthly & annual revenue targets for IT business Direct & manage
sales & business development activities.
- Globally Execute against the major steps of the sales process
- Find new business opportunities, qualify new opportunities, and close new
- Prepare various management and sales reports Mentor the marketing and sales