READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD OF HYBRID HOSTING?
Position: Inside Sales Manager
Experience Required : 4-8 yrs
Location: Bangalore/ Remote
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to oversee and support our inside sales representatives team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Inside Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process.
- Provide a leadership role for the business development/inside sales representative team by participating in call sessions, one on one sales training, and by providing daily mentoring to the team.
- Set guidelines, goals and sales target for direct reports to maintain a working knowledge of all necessary processes and systems required for daily activities.
- Ensure that sales quotas and goals are achieved on assigned sales projects and that the pipeline for new opportunities is increasing.
- Build a strong relationship with the Account Managers to help generate business meetings and project discoveries.
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Hold regular team meetings with direct reports to review previous day/week/month program performance and provide guidance regarding future performance in order to continuously improve results.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Proven work experience (4-8 years) as an Inside sales manager
- US Pacific Daylight time business hours 8 AM to 5 PM PDT
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Cloud Architecture Experience and/or knowledge
- Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or equivalent is a plus
- SCRUM certified