No. of Position
We are looking for a Pre-Sales manager with strong customer facing skills. The ideal profile will have experience in working with both sales and technical teams to offer solutions and play a key role in supporting sales opportunities through to conversion. Someone with very customer/client savvy background and be able to work in a techno-commercial sales environment. She/he must have created or assisted in sending out responses to RFIs, RFPs and RFQ.
- Clear and effective presentation of the value proposition for Unitedlayer services to customers including (but not limited to) capability/expertise demonstrations.
- Consult with and listen to customer needs, mapping these to the capability of UL service/product offerings.
- Designing, tailoring and documenting the right solution to meet the customers specific needs
- Understand the customer requirements, liaise with the operations team, validate estimates and write proposals with technical solution
- When and if the need arises, accompanying and supporting sales staff on customer meetings and demonstrations
- Manage/Coordinate team and deliver on business timelines as per US work hours
- Any cloud certification is a big plus.
- Ability to come up with original ideas, thoughts and align them to create customer relevant cloud solutions.
- Should have very good experience in responding to RFI/RFQ/RFP.
- Professional experience in Industry, consulting or Research Organization with deep knowledge of the Technology/TMT/ICT Industry at large, its competitive landscape including the very latest trends.
- Delivering presentations, which audiences must be able to understand thoroughly to take inform decisions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Scope, manage and execute multiple Solutions for cloud technology (Colocation, Hybrid cloud and Cloud Management) clients, including time management (for US clients)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking capabilities.
- Business curiosity with an ability to summarize information into relevant details and structure diagrams.
- Gather and analyze external and internal solutions to produce market facing business presentations.