READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD OF HYBRID HOSTING?
Job Title: Python Full Stack Developer
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: India, Work From Home
The company is seeking a motivated software professional to join our dedicated Engineering team responsible for the design and development of a SaaS modelled Cloud Management and Orchestration product.
You will join a highly collaborative team working in a fast-paced, geographically diverse environment to make an impact on the continuously evolving and competitive Cloud ecosystem.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- E./B.Tech./MCA or equivalent in CSE or E&C with minimum 3 years of industry experience as Python full stack developer
- Expert in Python, with experience in web framework such as Django REST
- Experience with object oriented design and development
- Hands on experience in developing and maintaining Web Services (REST), JSON and XML
- Experience with any RDBMS such as Postgres and able to design database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Knowledge of OOPS and Data Structure concepts
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and programming skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to listen effectively
- Comfortable with working in Unix/Linux, AWS, Azure and similar cloud technologies
- Working understanding of multi-tenant SaaS based web application
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop software for high-performing and scalable components for a large-scale SaaS-based solution using open source technologies and Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Develop automated Unit and functional tests
- Perform POCs on new technologies that can be used as part of the product
- Create, update & maintain product documentation as required
IT’S A PLUS IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Experience with Cloud Technologies like AWS, Azure, VMWare, OpenStack
- Hands-on experience with cloud automation and orchestration platform
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, Network programming
- Knowledge of SSL, secure coding practices