READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD OF HYBRID HOSTING?
Job Title: Enablement Specialist
Experience: 3+ Years Preferred
Work Time : 3 PM/4 PM /5 PM + 8 Hours
Roles and Responsibilities
- Craft engaging stories – uniquely position and message our platform and solutions in the market and deliver them via solution briefs, presentations, and other marketing & sales materials.
- Conduct secondary research in the assigned sectors- Build an in-depth understanding of the companies in the assigned sectors like Business Models, Technologies used, Product offerings, etc.
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing teams, to develop high quality product and solution decks in PPT format to increase the productivity and success of sales operations.
- A good understanding of cloud industry technologies and UnitedLayer solutions is a must.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product marketing schedules and sales support deliverables.
- Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced by others (technical specifications, RFI responses, etc.), ensuring a consistent “look and feel.”
- Adapt rapidly to a changing industry and be able to adjust responsibilities, time, and objectives accordingly.
- Identify problem areas or structural deficiencies and proactively contribute to their improvement.
- Experience in creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skill.
- Excellent Presentation and document creation & designing capabilities.
- Experience in presenting collateral information in a live setting, such as webinar, client meetings, presentations, or to industry analysts.
- Experience creating infographics to more clearly communicate Product capabilities and industry Solutions.
- Excellent, clear, clean, accessible writing; obsessive eye for consistency and technical accuracy
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex content.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and multi-task.
- Desire and ability to innovate and improve upon current processes.
- Excellent work ethic and strong intellectual curiosity.