Senior Technical Consultant
UnityOne Monitoring and AIOps tool Expert
No. of Position
UnitedLayer is actively searching for a highly experienced and accomplished senior technical consultant who will play a pivotal role in our organization. In this integral position, the candidate will be responsible for efficiently overseeing and orchestrating customer demonstrations and presentations, ensuring a seamless and engaging experience that showcases our cutting-edge solutions and services.
- Manage Customer demonstrations and Presentations and be technically sound with current technologies.
- Manage the customer POC’s.
- Primary Contact for a specific list of Customers, onboard devices to UnityOne and configure monitoring/alerting.
- Work on automation scripts using Python/Shell as per requirement.
- Integration of UnityOne with 3rd Party tools which support APIs like ServiceNow and others.
- Validate ticketing system integration and correct the configurations.
- Create new monitors based on SNMP/Python/PowerShell/Shell for various types of devices to monitor/alert.
- Configuring Dashboards, Alert correlation policies, Process Automations
- Manage Gateway Implementation of UnityOne in Kubernetes pods.
- Deploy Virtual Machines in Customer environment – VMware/Hyper-V/XenCenter/Azure/AWS for monitoring their environment.
- Esxi Server onboard and work on Monitoring template assignment in UnityOne Prod Env. Create Roles and Permission sets.
- Microsoft DNS Onboard, create specific monitoring template and Service Map
- Evaluate Solution Document with Production Environment to find the Gaps.
- Working on onboarding Container (Kubernetes) into UnityOne
- Create new monitors based on SNMP for various types of devices from MIBs to support newer versions or hardware for monitoring and support.
- Good Exposure on Storage technologies like NetApp, Hitachi, Pure Storage, Nimble and others
- Create Service Adoption Document
- Provide RCA on monitoring related issues.
- Create automated jobs for patching, backups, and discovery of the devices in the customer environment.
- Create Workflows for Automation with Ansible.
- Deliver Training and Certifications to Customers – Admin and Specialist training.