No. of Position
UnitedLayer is seeking an experienced Global Alliance Manager to join our global team, covering System Integrators. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in alliance/channel sales or presales and will currently be in an alliance/channel sales/pre-sales role with a GSI. The primary focus of this role will be in the US, with additional focus on Canada, UK, LATAM, and ME.
Profile of the candidate
- Currently in an alliance/channel sales/pre-sales role with a GSI
- Geo focus: Primary (US), Focus (Canada, UK, LATAM, ME)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in alliance/channel sales/pre-sales
- Should have/had US B1/B2 visa
Skills & Qualification
- Extensive network of relationships with key execs and sales with the GSI covered
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Experience in demand generation, channel sales
- Experience in running go-to-market campaigns
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing partners.
- Monitor channel partners, market, and competitor activities and provide feedback to the organization.
- Work closely with channel sales executives, leading the day-to-day channel sales activities
- Meet and exceed sales targets by volume, revenue, territory penetration, market share, profitability and growth.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth.
- Responsible for finding, qualifying, signing and nurturing relationships with partners, within an assigned territory.
- Healthy pipeline generation with the channel partners
- Effectively maintain and keep current channel partner information and sales opportunities