READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD OF HYBRID HOSTING?
Job Title: Python Architect
Experience: 4-6 Years
As a Technical Python Architect, you will be responsible for creating scalable, secure and performant distributed architectures for rich, high-end, consumer-facing applications The Architect is responsible for coding, designing, deploying, and debugging development projects. In this role you’ll be working closely with a passionate and driven Engineering Team, Product Management team, Architects, Engineers, Leadership team and other stakeholders. You will be on-call 24/7 and make yourself available to effectively manage the stakeholders, customer calls.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To Ensure that the technology objectives are aligned to the business goals of the systems and programs designed.
- Create the optimum technical solution in the context of the customers environment, requirements, and financial resources. Ensure systems are built meeting the functional requirements and non-functional requirements (performance, security, scalability, maintainability, operational costs).
- Design the structure of technology systems, Managing the implementation of programs.
- Coordinating with the software development team to ensure the system runs smoothly.
- Besides contributing to the backend codebase, should also contribute to the Technical Architecture such as Database Schema, API & Code Design, etc. for the Backend. Take pride in developing highly optimized code that is reusable.
- Should be able to distinguish “good code” and “bad code”. Do code reviews that check for maintainability, readability, performance, documentation and whether the code conforms to the architecture, etc.
- Designing and implementing innovative solutions which will be tailored to meet the needs of customers by identifying common patterns that can be used across multiple clients facing similar challenges.
- Explaining architecture to commercial and management audiences.
- Evaluating architectural choices and decisions made by others, and formulating alternatives.
- Evaluating whether proposed architecture meets relevant business cases.
- Gauging the difficulty or ease of implementing proposed architecture, with ease of maintenance in mind.
- Assessing the performance characteristics of the proposed architecture.
- Evaluating security implications of the proposed architecture.
- Enforcing technical design reviews, with a focus on hard technical artifacts such as ER diagrams, time-sequence diagrams, truth tables, pseudocode, etc.
- Creating high-level product specifications and design documents.
- Develop standards and technical documentation for existing theoretical design of software systems.
- Recommend tools and capabilities from various on-premise, cloud-based, and hybrid resources
- Use the latest technologies, as you look for ways to improve our current software capabilities
- Skills in cloud services from AWS and Azure, as well as design DevSecOps
- Work closely with Customer to understand the requirements and convert the functionality to build the product
- Translate the requirements to functional documents
- Create high-level design documents & technical approach documents
- Collaborate with the development team to build the utility and provide technical assistance