No. of Position
UnitedLayer is seeking a motivated software professional to join our dedicated engineering team responsible for the design and development of a SaaS modelled cloud management and orchestration product. You will join a highly collaborative team working in a fast paced, geographically diverse environment to make an impact on the continuously evolving and competitive cloud ecosystem.
Roles and Responsibilities
- A cloud DevOps engineer provides technical leadership in the CI/CD domains using Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, AWS, and Kubernetes.
- Responsible for designing and implementing DevOps solutions on AWS, Azure, Google, private cloud, etc.
- Work with development, QA, and operations teams to automate the build, test, and deploy process.
- Decide on and put into practice the safest and quickest method for getting code from development to production.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of a company’s IT infrastructure.
- Work with developers to deploy and manage code changes, and with operations staff to ensure that systems are up and running smoothly.
- Responsible for implementing processes throughout the systems development lifecycle using google recommended methodologies and tools.
- Build and deploy software and infrastructure delivery pipelines, optimize and maintain production systems and services, and balance service reliability with delivery speed.
- A cloud DevOps engineer must have a deep understanding of both development and operations processes, as well as a strong technical background.
- Should have good knowledge of scripting and automation, cloud technologies, version control, configuration management, and security.
- Should have a good knowledge of Windows, Linux, its deployment in virtual environments, system administration, Ansible, intelligence community processes, policies and guidance, Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins, Packer.
- Should have a problem-solving attitude and team spirit.
- A BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant field is typically required.