Data Privacy Management
UnitedLayer will help you comply with data sovereignty and data protection laws applicable to your business in any market globally, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When paired with our data privacy solutions, you will also receive additional 24x7x365 threat monitoring, response, and analytics. It will also help you assess your threat risk, create custom policies to encrypt and restrict access to sensitive PII data, and report on data access. We use CCTV to monitor the facilities and conduct a strict ID control to access the data hall.
Typical targeted compliance standards include:
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP; including Federal Information Security Modernization Act [FISMA] and International Traffic in Arms Regulations [ITAR]).
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA; including Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health [HITECH] Act).
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO; including 9001 and 27001).
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- System and Organization Controls (SOC) (1 [SSAE 16] through 3).
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
UnitedLayer provides you full control of your data and allows you to determine why and how your personal data is processed. We maintain limited knowledge of the data that each customer processes via the hosting infrastructure and we only process your data in accordance with your instructions.
We provide an adequate level of guaranteed protection for your data if you want to transfer your data outside of the EU and the EEA. We have data centers in other countries, including Amsterdam, to provide our customers with additional options for an EU footprint.
Our solutions are focused on bringing the power of the cloud to your data center, enabling you to more easily comply with data sovereignty requirements and improve your performance by locating cloud resources closer to you.
We make certain that the encryption of your data in transit and data at rest.
Our solutions ensure that your data is subject to Laws and Governance structures of the country and we ensure an easier and safer migration path in which you can leverage your existing application ecosystem. Our solutions are HIPPA, PCI, DISA, and SOC compliant.
Experience The Best Colocation Facilities Built For Cloud!
Leave your email to stay updated…