No. of Position
UnitedLayer is seeking a motivated software professional to join our dedicated Engineering team responsible for the design and development of a SaaS modelled Cloud Management and Orchestration product. You will join a highly collaborative team working in a fast-paced, geographically diverse environment to make an impact on the continuously evolving and competitive Cloud ecosystem.
- Design and develop software for high performing and scalable components for a large-scale SaaS-based solution using open-source technologies and Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Develop automated Unit and functional tests.
- Perform POCs on new technologies that can be used as part of the product.
- Create, update & maintain product documentation as required.
Skills & Qualification
- B.E./B.Tech. /MCA or equivalent in CSE or E&C with a minimum of 5 years of industry experience as a Python developer.
- Expert in Python, with experience in web framework such as Django REST.
- Experience with object-oriented design and development.
- Hands on experience in developing and maintaining Web Services (REST), JSON and XML.
- Experience with any RDBMS such as PostgreSQL and able to design database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Knowledge of OOPS and Data Structure concepts.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and programming skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to listen effectively.
- Comfortable with working in Unix/Linux, AWS, Azure and similar cloud technologies.
- Working understanding of multi-tenant SaaS based web application.
It’s a plus if you have any of the following
- Experience with Cloud Technologies like AWS, Azure, VMWare, OpenStack.
- Hands on experience with cloud automation and orchestration platform.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, Network programming.
- Knowledge of SSL, secure coding practices.