Provided An Infrastructure Platform Of Different VMs, Operating Systems, Android Devices, And Mac Devices For Testing Sophisticated Applications
- Required a one-stop IaaS provider of different VMs, Operating Systems, Mac devices, and Android devices
- Faced challenges in managing different devices available in the client’s global IT infrastructure
- Required a low latency network infrastructure that offers a high network flow rate and bandwidth
- Wanted a single data center solution ensuring low latency with autoscaling and reconfiguration capabilities
- Needed a reliable IaaS provider with global reach and 24×7 support to ensure timely delivery
One Vendor For All Infrastructure Requirements
UnitedLayer delivered virtual machines with multiple OS configurations windows, Linux, Mac OS, Ubuntu, etc.
Also, delivered Mac mini, Mac Pro, and Mobile devices (Android and Apple) as a seamless service to support multiple test environments.
Low Latency Robust Network Connectivity
Configured a network connectivity architecture for their newly deployed VMs and devices.
UnitedLayer’s experts developed algorithms to support autoscaling and reconfiguration of infrastructure.
Unified Management Platform
Delivered a unified platform using UnityOneCloud that helped manage, monitor, and visualize different infrastructure environments like colocation, public cloud, private cloud, bare-metal, Mac mini, and mobile devices with a single pane of glass.
Reduced the customer’s dependency on multiple service providers for infrastructure
Unified platform helped the customer to reduce their spending on infrastructure management and monitoring
Solution delivered within weeks and helped them scale globally in a short time
Qualified frameworks to support deployment, security, and integration requirements of software testing platforms